Thursday, January 6, 2011

My Wonderful Friends

Today I had a visit from one of my truly amazing friends Josh (aka chachi). We caught up had lunch and even frozen yogurt. After we parted I started thinking of how blessed I am to have friends  like josh that I consider family. Dede, Gina, Chachi, Azhia, Autumn, Jem, Tina and lori and last but not last Lindsay (and her pancakes!)I love you all so much and I thank you all for being there when I was sad or down over the years. I have laughed and cried with all of you and you all have a special place in my heart. I want to thank everyone of you for talking me into and out of crazy shit lol you guys are in almost every one of my good memories and you all continue to brighten my days :) I love you guys <3

1 comment:

  1. Nina! I wish I could have been there to share the tasty treats with you and Chachi! I miss you sooooooo much, and even though life is crazy and we dont see each other as much as we used to...your in my thoughts girl! I love you Miss Nina!!! <3 now for the love of god, lets get together soon!!

    ReplyDelete