Sunday, January 2, 2011

Goobye 2010 Hello 2011


With 2010 coming to a anticipated end I'm looking forward to the new year. Reflecting back on 2010 brings so many emotions to surface. It makes me realize just how much one person can go through in one year, It also makes me realize what a strong person I am having gone through the past year. Personally 2010 brought me to  turning point in my life, I realized I wasn't happy anymore... With my job, My social life, and most importantly with myself. I couldn't understand how I got lost in the day to day, no longer participating in my hobby's and feeling like I didn't even know what kind of things I liked anymore. I guess I was just feeling very lost.With Help from my loved ones and friends I starting doing little things here an there to help me cope with the icky feelings I had, listening to my gut feelings, Saying no when I meant no, actually processing my feelings and promising to myself that I would love and care for myself . Of course the process of self love and acceptance is a long one but I am proud to say I am on my way to a better me. So with 2011 I'm looking forward to learning me, to loving me for better or worse and I think I'm off to a good start! I'm ready to meet my potential, to end self doubt, to conquer all that I fear and have FUN!!! I hope that with the new year I find a place of peace, happiness and grace. Bring the good stuff 2011 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment