Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Diva On a Dime

Ladies, Ladies, Ladies. I am not sure if any of you have tried Loreal "HIP" Dual Eye shadows but let me tell you . They are FABULOUS! I have been using them for about 2 years now and continue to pick new colors all the time. The shadows are high in pigment so the color stays for long periods of time. Unlike some other pharmacy brand make- up these shadows are not dusty which is one of the 2 main reasons why I buy them. The other main reason why i love them so much is the PRICE!  Typically you will find them for about $10.00 (already a steal right) But While at CVS last week I stumbled across a little sign that said " 75% off selected Loreal Products" I'm sure I don't have to explain just how tickled I was! My Beloved dual shadows for $2.49 each! sooooo I stocked up! 4 new dual pods roughly $10.00, tri color peach blush 3.50, And two lip gloss tubes 2.50 Each. I could have cried I was so happy lol! So there you have it kids another ridiculous find for divas on a dime <3

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment