Thursday, January 13, 2011

Diva On a Dime

As much as I would like to say that I have all the money in the world to buy all the top designer things I would like, Lets be honest.. I don't lol! Luckily I was fortunate to be blessed with a mother who taught me how to shop and style wisely. With that being said I thought it would be fun to blog about really great and inexpensive finds! So for the girls who want to look like a million bucks but Have rent due on the first this is for you <3



Today I took a Trip to Tj Max ( I la la la love Tj max) for a new bag and wallet. I was pleasantly surprised with the prices today. I came across guess bags for $20.00- $30.00 along with some other top designer bags like juicy couture ranging from $80.00-$250.00. After about half hour I ended up going with this awesome Jessica Simpson Bag and Nine west Wallet. Love the bag its got lots of pockets, its got great structure and the details are just enough.  Jessica Simpson bag: $39.00  Nine West Wallet: $7.00!!!!! Sold! Ill Take it! Bag it up lol <3




No comments:

Post a Comment