Sunday, December 19, 2010

Merry Christmas!

I have been so busy lately with Christmas shopping and the usual running around that I haven't Had a chance to blog like I would like to. We have finally got into the xmas Spirit and got a TINY little tree :) (it works for us) and let me tell you, you cant beat $9.00 for the whole thing. This year I was hoping that I could really go all out and spoil everyone with the gifts they really wanted but unfortunately times are tough and I couldn't. At first I was soo disappointed and really down about it.Then after talking to my mom and my aunt terry about what it is to give and receive a gift I realized that the special feeling of getting a gift is not in the quantity or labels. When I receive a gift I feel special because someone took the time out to not only think about me but to also spend what they had to buy something they thought I would like. A lot of time and effort goes into each gift and that's a gift in itself. So this year I wont be giving out as many material things as I usually do but there will be no lack of love, hugs and kisses... Im looking forward to spending time with my family, my sisters, my nephew, my boyfriend and most of all my mommy. The love I get from all of them is the best Christmas gift I could ever receive. Merry Christmas to you and yours, make the best out of each moment this season and Give as much love as your heart can hold <3

No comments:

Post a Comment